Friday, September 11, 2009

&Rew. I'm a poster poster.

I'm posting another shot of the poster.

Here's a bunch of in progress pics with varying degrees of "doneness". Werd?
I took pages from Maurice Sendak's children's book "Where the Wild Things Are" and I pasted them around and in the image, so it's a collage of my stuff and Maurice's stuff. I hope he doesn't mind, but it's the only thing I could think of when I got the Wild Things poster assignment.



here's a pic of it drying before I put some more touches, pack it, and ship it up to SF. I tried to jam this piece with a bunch of little stuff to look at. Maybe some of you internet peeps will get a chance to see it in person? If not, I'll try to get a decent photo up at some point. iPhone just isn't cutting it.



I hope some of your viewers dug the process. This piece was really fun to make, plus i love wildthings AND denise richards. allot. good combo - it's very Cookies and Cream, except less calories. Calories, at this point in my life, are something I DO NOT NEED.

F-ck it, I'm out. I've gotta go to the fridge and point a pint of cookies and cream. This post made me hungry.

cheers.
&Rew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers